SBI Clerk Mains 2022 admit card was released on January 02, 2023. Through this recruitment drive, SBI aims to fill over 5486 vacancies for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in its different branches.
The Clerk Mains examination will be an online objective test comprising of 190 questions for a duration of 2 hours and 40 minutes. The exam will be conducted in both English and Hindi to test candidates’ knowledge in General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
Candidates who have not downloaded the SBI Clerk Mains admit card can follow the below mentioned steps to download it.
Download Link: Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022
How to download SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022?
• Step 1. Visit the official website – sbi.co.in
• Step 2. On the homepage, go to ‘Careers’ tab
• Step 3. Now click on the link available for downloading the SBI Clerk Mains 2023 admit card
• Step 4. Enter your login credentials such as, Registration No / Roll No and Password / Date of Birth
• Step 5. Your SBI Clerk Mains Hall Ticket 2022 will open on the screen
• Step 6. Download and take a printout of the admit card for the examination date
SBI Clerk Exam 2023: Important exam day instructions
↪ Reach the examination centre well in advance to complete the entry process and avoid any last minute hassle.
↪ Carry a copy of Mains 2022 admit card to the examination centre. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam without admit card and a valid photo ID.
↪ Do not not carry calculators or electronic gadgets as they are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
↪ Candidates should not wear any jewellery or other metal items to the examination hall.
↪ Candidates must ensure they maintain social distancing in and outside the exam centre.